CLICK HERE FOR PRINTABLE VERSION (Requires Adobe Reader - Click here to download)
Participants ('Members') in THE DRIVE FOR 200,000 ALLIANCE ('Program') are subject to the following terms and conditions to participate. The terms and
conditions that apply to the Program are determined solely by Merlin 200,000 Miles (‘Program Sponsor’).
- Membership Customers may enroll in the Program by purchasing a membership for $5 from their participating Merlin 200,000 Miles Shop.
A. The DRIVE FOR 200,000 ALLIANCE Membership Card (or key tag) is activated at the participating Merlin Shop upon purchase.
B. The Program Membership Card (or key tag) may be used only by the Member or other family member residing at his/her household address.
C. A personal Going Farther Folder (‘rewards account’) will be established for each member online at www.drivefor200000alliance.com.
D. The Member must maintain an active email address and maintain their account online at www.drivefor200000alliance.com.
E. The Member card (or key tag) must be presented at the time of subsequent purchases in the participating Merlin Shop to receive member rewards.
- Membership Term and Expiration The Program Membership (‘membership’) is lifetime.
A. All earned rewards that are not redeemed will expire 24 months after they were earned.
B. Existing members will be split into two groups:
1. New Member or renewed Member between June 8, 2014 and June 8, 2015 – Member rewards will expire 24 months from June 8, 2015.
2.Members that have not renewed or joined since June 8, 2014 – Member rewards will expire 24 months from the date they were earned.
A. Activation Reward Upon membership purchase and activiation the Member will receive $5 in their rewards account.
B. Purchase RewardAn amount equal to the total of 4% of all subsequent pretax purchases made by the member at the participating Merlin 200,000 Mile Shops will be deposited into the member’s account. Rewards are not accrued on any purchases (in part or full) that are paid for with member
rewards. The Going Farther Folder rewards (also known as ‘Member Rewards’) are updated each evening and may be redeemed at the sponsoring shop in part or in full the next business day, dollar for dollar, against the purchase payment price of the following:
1. Continental or General brand tires
2. Any DRIVE FOR 200,000 Mileage Point Maintenance Package that has a minimum retail value exceeding $425 and is designated for 24,000 miles or higher.
C. Discounts A minimum 10% discount off the regular or list price of any product or service (except promotionally priced oil changes and batteries) at the participating Merlin Shop.
D. Special Promotions Other promotions may be added as determined by the ALLIANCE Program Sponsor.
- Restrictions Member Rewards have no cash value and are redeemable only for the products and services listed in these Terms and Conditions.
A. Member Rewards have no cash value and are redeemable only for the products and services listed in these Terms and Conditions.
B. Member Rewards automatically expire 24 months after the earn date if not used.
C. Member Discounts cannot be combined with any other promotional offers, discounts, or coupons.
D. Membership is not transferable.
- Subject to Change/Cancellation The Program Sponsor reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions, or to cancel the Program, at any time
without prior notice and in its sole discretion. Program Sponsor may terminate a membership at any time and without prior notice, in its sole discretion, if it determines in good faith that continued use of a Membership would violate these Terms and Conditions or applicable law, or otherwise be harmful to the interests of the Program Sponsor or the Member. In the event of any such termination, the Member will be entitled to a pro rata refund of the Membership Fee.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY The Program Sponsor, Merlin 200,000 Miles, each Merlin 200,000 Miles Shop, and all of their respective affiliates, directors, officers and agents (collectively ‘Membership Providers’) shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages (even if any membership provider has not been advised of the possibility of such damages), arising from or relating to the Program. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental, consequential or other damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to all members.
- Governing Law These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to conflict of law principles.
- Acknowledgement These Terms and Conditions, including all documents referenced herein, represent the entire understanding between the Program Sponsor and the Member with respect to the Program and supersede any other agreements, statements, or representations. Any user of any portion of the Program is deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.